Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Nothing Profound

Well, I was waiting until I had something profound or witty to post here but it's just not coming to me. I've decided to post something here everyday, even if it is mundane. If I get in the habit of writing again, I think my thoughts will become a little clearer.

Lately, I've been concentrating on my health and getting organized. I am continuing with my nutrition and weight loss and feeling sooo much better. Not great by normal standards, but by fibro standards I'm doing very well.

My acupuncture sessions (2) have relieved the muscle spasms in my shoulders and neck. Yesterday, I had a chiro adjustment and acupuncture on my low back, which has been a source of great pain lately. I am impressed with the improvement.

I'm getting back to my Gentle Yoga class! Trying to duck out of work from 10:15 to 1 p.m. every Mon/Wed just became impossible. I had to drive back to my hometown, do the class, drive back to work, get back into my work clothes and gobble some kind of lunch. Then I had to make up the hours. It just got to be too much.

Amazingly, my yoga teacher presents the same class at a studio right across the street from my workplace! It's on Tues/Thurs. I won't be able to get there on Thursdays as a rule, but Tuesdays are my lighter days. One day a week is better than nothing, right? I attended class yesterday and found out how much my muscles have tightened, despite my stretching at home. It felt so good to be back there - physically, mentally and spiritually.

I'll save the boring details of my home organizations efforts and decorating plans for subsequent posts. I'll need material if I'm going to post daily for a while!

No comments: