Friday, February 04, 2005

End of the week!

TGIF! Just a few more hours and I'll be free for the weekend! I actually have some fun to look forward to - we are going to see Cirque du Soleil Varekai in Houston tonight. We had tickets for George and I, Mom and my friend Cindy. Cindy called me this morning to say that she was sick and can't go. Seems to happen every time we have something planned. Oh, well, the three of us will have fun anyway.

I have my massage appointment tomorrow, and I can't wait. They have a hot tub and sauna at the spa, and I'll be taking advantage of them before/after my massage. Then, we'll have a little SuperBowl party on Sunday since our old hometown Philadelphia Eagles are playing. Go Eagles!

I had my appointment with my rheumatologist Tuesday. She was pleased with the weight I've lost and the aquatic therapy I'm doing. My fibromyalgia is at the same level, but it's not getting worse. She put me back on one med, and prescribed a new pain med. The pain med seems to work well, but it makes me dopey (OK, more dopey than usual). At least I have something I can take when the pain gets too bad, and it will force me to rest.

C'mon, weekend!

1 comment:

KinnicChick said...

wow. wish I'd been there to take the place of Cindy! I LURVE Cirque du Soleil!