Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I have been remiss....

Sorry I haven't been updating my blog in a little while. I've been wrestling with some physical and emotional dragons associated with fibromyalgia and just lost track of a few things.

I need to put on my lovely pixel doll and lighthouse created by the multi-talented KatieK but it will have to wait until I return from my whirlwind, 3-day business trip to Ogden Utah. I think I am prepared for the cold weather - my silk longjohns from Lands End arrived yesterday. The highlight of the trip (between boring meetings and socializing with the muckety-mucks from Headquarters in DC) will be viewing a rocket motor test firing. The viewing stand is outdoors so I plan to stand between 2 really big guys so I don't feel the cold as much!

Hope to have some pix and stories to share when I get back. Until then - keep the faith.

2 comments:

KathyK said...

Decadent, yes, but also practical. If I got long underwear any thicker than silk, my black (fat) suit wouldn't fit and I'd have to get another suit! The silks were cheaper than a whole new business suit.

Kathy C said...

Have a great time in Utah. I hope it's warmer than you are expecting.