I am having a jammie day today.
My body finally rebelled against all the stress I've been heaping upon it. Last night, my leg and back muscles were cramping horribly. When I did sleep, I had more Shuttle disaster dreams. Between the fibromyalgia and the post traumatic stress disorder (long-standing problem, just exacerbated by the Columbia accident), my poor body said, Enough!
I could not crawl out of bed this morning. I called work to make sure someone was there to mind the store (all the managers are gone to Florida for our big flight readiness review meeting). Thankfully, everything will be quiet, so I declared a jammie day for myself.
I must admit, I have checked my work e-mail. I just can't pull the plug when we are at such a crucial time.
Curling up with my kitty is my highest priority for this morning. This afternoon, I may venture out to my warm-water aquatic therapy class. The pool was broken for 3 weeks, and when it was repaired on Monday and class resumed, I could not leave work to attend. My body is crying out for that warm water and stretches, so I'll probably make the effort to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment