
Mark this date on your calendar - July 13, 2005.
You may not see me between now and that date - I'll be pushing a mountain of paperwork to make sure those rockets get lit on time!
Yahooo!
It's been a long 2 1/2 years.
I started this blog to find my voice, and I did. Now I am returning to find what's left of my sanity -- and, hopefully, hold on to it.
3 comments:
Kathy
Good luck, I'll be thinking of you on the lead up to launch day. Remember to take care of yourself.
Wow. You know, you write about your work and it's like "Oh yeah, Kathy, she works at NASA, yeah, yeah" and then you post a photo and it suddenly snaps into focus and it's like "WHOAH! that's a space ship! Wait a sec!" :) Best wishes for a successful launch. I'll be thinking of you. Hard. I'll be checking in, too, while I'm on vacation. :)
OMG. That is the most amazing photo. And that is the most amazing title to a blog post ever. Kathy, I wish you the hugest hugs and love. You are right there at ground zero.
big love to you darling. I wish I was there with you! i'll definitely be home by then so I won't be on the road and totally out of touch with what's happening. man. What a life you lead.
Please please please take good care of you over the next week. I'll be thinking of you. You are amazing!
Post a Comment