Once again I'm struggling. Physically and emotionally.
I'm wishing to crawl under a rock and stay there until....well, until I feel better. But of course I can't, so I stumble along. I'm being overly touchy, thinking my dear sweet husband is criticizing me when he is just asking a simple question.
I see my rheumatologist tomorrow, to discuss the results of the MRI on my knee. I also need to address my sleep problems, which haven't been solved by the meds. Lack of restful sleep just makes the rest of the fibro symptoms that much more difficult to deal with.
Not to mention, the rest of life.
Only 3 more weeks of school, and I'm off for the summer. Of course, work is getting busier and will continue to ramp up over the summer so there's no way I'm going to take a summer course.
I'm re-evaluating my choices once again. I have so many things I want to do, need to do. How can I fit them all in, and still have time to be Me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment