As I have alluded to before, we are in a very stressful time at work. We've been through stuff like this before - we'll make it through this time. But stress really brings out the worst in people.
I try to cut people some slack because I recognize this fact. But when your temper tantrums begin to cause my stress level to increase exponentially, all slack-cutting goes out the window.
If I was able to share specific examples of how really smart rocket-scientists and managers are acting like 3-year-olds, you probably wouldn't believe it.
Gaaah - I am looking forward to launch on July 1st like you would not believe.
I am also keeping the tequila distilling and distribution business in very good financial shape.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You and me both, Kathy! On BOTH counts! ROFLOL! :) I just had a Relay meeting and from there headed over for a margarita! :) *sigh* I can't wait until July. Or rather... I just want to survive until July.
And I just wish I had all of you around me right now. *sigh*
Post a Comment