Hmmm, your junior assistant looks an awful like my junior assistant, except mine sits on top of the printer...At least he has stopped chasing the curser around the screen.
A forty-eight year old woman finally figuring out who I am. Although I no longer define myself by my relationships and my job, here they are: Married for 25 years to my best friend, high school sweetheart and soul mate, George. I grew up in Philadelphia and moved to the Houston, Texas area upon marriage. After a short career in journalism, I came to work in the space business. I now work in the aerospace field. Strange place for an English major, but I love it. Diagnosed with fibromyalgia in October 2004 and trying to find my way through the fog.
4 comments:
I must say it does give one paws (sic). But I am feline so much better meow that I know things are being taken care of by pawfessionals.
Hmmm, your junior assistant looks an awful like my junior assistant, except mine sits on top of the printer...At least he has stopped chasing the curser around the screen.
heh heh...Katie made me snort!
Ha ha ha.
Special Service: All papers get a Cat Scan.
Post a Comment