Anyway, now that we've got that done, I realized that I have a huge amount of stuff to get done in the next 2 days:
- Tomorrow: meetings, my own dr appointment for trigger point injections, more meetings. Prepare for Thursday's big meeting
- Before COB Thursday: packing up my entire office, including the top 3 drawers of my file cabinets. For ergonomic reasons, my office is being reconfigured - new furniture, new arrangement. Regulations say that all my stuff must be packed up in boxes before they will touch a stick of furniture. Of course they are coming Friday, when I will be out of the office.
- all day on Thursdsay: my weekly board meeting
- before noon on Friday: locate, wash, dry and pack my summer/beach clothes and accessories. Assemble road trip supplies. Pack truck. Write out instructions and emergency numbers for house/pet sitter (dear ol' Mom).
However, by 4 p.m. on Friday, none of it will matter because I will be drinking a beer on the beach in Port Aransas/Mustang Island. Woohoo!
2 comments:
Have fun on the beach! Don't forget the sunscreen.
By now you have had a couple of beers! You certainly deserve sometime away so I hope the weather's fine and you are having a grand time.
Post a Comment