Our work is caught up. Everything has been signed. Only a few clean-up tasks remain for Monday.
I never thought I would live to see this day.
As I am writing this, I realize it sounds overly dramatic. But life has been overly dramatic since the Columbia accident. It seems like 10 years have passed since then - and sometimes it feels like it happened yesterday.
How can I be so tired and so excited at the same time?
Our hopes and prayers will be lifting Discovery off the launch pad and bringing her safely home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm stressed and I'm excited and I'm thrilled and terrified all at the same time. It DOES feel like yesterday. It feels like that to me about CHALLENGER. I can't imagine how it feels to have worked there. Love you sweetie. I'm praying so hard. All my thoughts are with you on this.
Please take care of yourself.
Post a Comment