Today I went to the local animal shelter and brought home the sweetest little black and white kitten! Gracie needs a little sister to play with, and they had so many little kitties that need a good home.
Our digital camera is being repaired, so I can't post photos yet unfortunately. Now comes the hard part - picking a name. I have always named my pets with human names, so I'll just need to let her tell me what her name should be.
She is skinny skinny, with long slender white legs and chest and muzzle, and black face, body and tail. And the sweetest pink nose and toes!
The little one has taken up residence in the guest bedroom to allow Gracie to get used to the idea of an intruder in her home. So far, Gracie has not been very happy to smell another cat smell on me. Hopefully she'll get used to it without too much fuss. I think she will learn to love the new kitty - at least, I hope so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment