Wednesday, July 13, 2005

If at first you don't succeed....

We'll try, try again (to launch) another day.

As disappointing as today's launch scrub is, it's reassuring to know that the system works. When something isn't right, we stand down and figure out what's going on.

Looks like I'll be working another weekend. I don't mind - I just want to get to a safe, successful mission, from launch to landing.

My fibro has been flaring the past two days. It feels like I have the flu, but I don't. I've been taking it easy. I knew this would be the consequence of pushing myself so hard for the past few weeks, but it was a price I was willing to pay.

It's time for me to re-implement my extreme self-care plans.

1 comment:

KinnicChick said...

It is good to see things happening the way they are supposed to and the system working, as you say.

I'm looking forward to the launch happening at a future date. Keep us informed as to the when, Kath.

And take care of yourself. :)