Friday, April 25, 2008

The News

The good news: I broke through my writer's block (thanks, Katie and Keri!) and completed my most urgent report.

The bad news: I just said goodbye to my best friend at work. I'm happy for her to have this opportunity, but I will miss her terribly.

The good news: I'm not nearly as cranky as I was yesterday.

The bad news: I don't know if I'll be able to do my yoga class tomorrow because of my back/hip pain acting up.

The good news: I am taking Monday off from work.

The bad news: ??? I don't have any more! Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well... Why did I deserve thanks? Did I give you the secret that helped you break through in that dream? ;-)

And I just KNOW that we'd have a splendid time if you came to visit. So by all means, DO!

Elizabeth said...

Enjoy your Monday off! I had the last two Mondays off and now I wish I could make every week a 4 day work week.