- Be open to possibilities!
- Sticker: Women who behave rarely make history
- On my coffee mug: Live boldly. Take risks. Make somebody say, "What the hell was THAT all about?"
- "Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape" - M. McGriffy, M.D.
- "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- A small penguin, with a button that says "I don't need your attitude. I have my own."
- Sticker: GONE CRAZY - Back Later
- Last but not least - A coconut, carved to look like a monkey's head, with a sign, "WWMD?" (what would Monkey do?). It's a long story.
I don't think I'd want a psychologist to analyze this.
2 comments:
My favorite is the coffee mug, but they all sound perfect. Although someone who doesn't know you might wonder.... =)
I love the first two on that list!
My office is wallpapered in cartoons that I have collected over the years.
Post a Comment