Oh yes, all empty containers must be placed on the floor for inspection. This type of paper bag is her favorite, though. We play, "Where's Gracie?" When I say those words, she charges into the bag, ostrich-like, forgetting that her hind end and tail stick out now that she is bigger. Then she turns around in the bag and comes racing out to grab my ankles. I had forgoten how much fun kittens are.
She's SO cute! My first cat was grey, his name was Ebonizer Snicklefritz - or Ebony for short. I love kittens, sadly with the girls allergies we have only two barn cats.
I love blogs - it's such a great way to share our day to day lives.
A forty-eight year old woman finally figuring out who I am. Although I no longer define myself by my relationships and my job, here they are: Married for 25 years to my best friend, high school sweetheart and soul mate, George. I grew up in Philadelphia and moved to the Houston, Texas area upon marriage. After a short career in journalism, I came to work in the space business. I now work in the aerospace field. Strange place for an English major, but I love it. Diagnosed with fibromyalgia in October 2004 and trying to find my way through the fog.
3 comments:
What a gorgeous cat! (I have a thing for gray cats and horses) Does she have you trained to put out the bag so she can play with it?
Oh yes, all empty containers must be placed on the floor for inspection. This type of paper bag is her favorite, though. We play, "Where's Gracie?" When I say those words, she charges into the bag, ostrich-like, forgetting that her hind end and tail stick out now that she is bigger. Then she turns around in the bag and comes racing out to grab my ankles. I had forgoten how much fun kittens are.
She's SO cute! My first cat was grey, his name was Ebonizer Snicklefritz - or Ebony for short. I love kittens, sadly with the girls allergies we have only two barn cats.
I love blogs - it's such a great way to share our day to day lives.
Post a Comment