Monday, August 01, 2005

Say Hello to Emma!

Our newest addition to the family - Emma - had her first visit to the vet and she is healthy, thank goodness.

We are all happy to have her here - except Gracie, who is extremely miffed that we felt the need to bring an Intruder into her castle. She'll adjust, eventually.

I managed to get a few pics with my crappy Palm, but of course they don't do her justice.

Emma!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Quality time with Daddy George:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just chillin'
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She purrs like a little motorboat whenever she's near me. Dr. S had to carry Emma across the room and turn away from me when checking her with a stethoscope, because her purring was too loud!

5 comments:

Kathy C said...

She's adorable. I love black and white kitties. I'm sure Emma and Gracie will warm up soon. Then the antics will begin!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie! Welcome Emma. As you already know, you have the best momma in the world. (Your daddy isn't too bad, either!!!)

Anonymous said...

She's wonderful! Welcome Emma! Congratulations. Gracie on the new addition to your family!!

Anonymous said...

She's sooooooo adorable. I love kitties!!!

KinnicChick said...

Aw Kathy! I love these photos. It's great to see Emma, but even better, it's terrific to finally see a recent photo of the elusive George! :) (More recent than the high school prom photos!)