Wednesday, December 14, 2005

News Flash

Office politics and people with fragile egos make me want to scratch my own eyes out.

You may resume your normal activities now.

Thank you.

3 comments:

Kathy C said...

Was there crying at work today? There's no crying at work.

It's one of my favorite things to say "There's no crying in (insert word here)" It comes from that movie Tom Hanks was in about woman baseball players "There's no crying in baseball!"

The girls roll their eyes - I've said "There's no crying in horseback riding!" "There's no crying in basketball!"

Anonymous said...

I feel you pain KathyK, Somedays I put music on LOUD so I don't have to hear it, some days the music is never loud enough.

My friend used to say to me in a very quiet refined voice "There'll be tears before bedtime Amanda, you mark my words" which always snapped me out of it. haha

Kathy C said...

Amanda I LOVE that one!