Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I must not have missed much....

I missed 2 full weeks of my Inorganic Chem II class, then had to take the first test of the semester last night. I knew I would do poorly because the topic was very complex and jam packed full of unrelated topics and equations.

After the test, I estimated that I got about a 50. I had to resort to eeny-meeny-miney-moe and to making pretty patterns on the scantron multiple-choice answer card.

I got my score on-line this morning: 46.

The class average was 51.

Guess I didn't miss much by missing 4 lectures!

For the record, that's the lowest test score I've ever had. But I decided not to sweat it because he'll drop the lowest score. I really wish I had a better instructor, but when you can only attend at night the pickings are mighty slim.

Fortunately, I'll be taking Organic Chemistry at the university, which in theory should have a better selection of instructors.

No comments: