Thursday, February 16, 2006

Not Such a Bad Day, After All

Today I spent more hours at work than I have in a while. I've been working only half-days this week because I'm still so fatigued from the surgery, but today I had my big weekly meeting and it took for-evah. No nap for Kathy today! I'm also PMS'ing so I wasn't very cheery in addition to being tired.

I did have time to come home and change out of my work clothes before racing to Chemistry class tonight.

On a whim, I put on my not-so-fat jeans - and they fit! They were even loose enough that my incisions weren't bothered.

Suddenly, my day brightened.

OK, I know that's pretty pitiful, but I gotta take the joy where I can find it.

I even understood the chemistry lecture tonight, for a change. Things are looking up!

2 comments:

Kathy Howe said...

YAAY! I love it when things start looking up!

Happy Friday, KathyK!

KathyK said...

Ummmm....Beanie? Not by any stretch of the imagination could these be called "skinny" jeans. But, they aren't my fat-fattest jeans, so I'm happy. Onward and downward (the numbers on the scale, I mean).