Apparently, I should have paid attention to the 1,293 warnings I've received that my e-mail password was going to expire. I swear, they start popping up 12 hours afterI've changed it and give me a countdown for 3 months. I usually ignore it until it forces me to put in the new password.
Apparently, that doesn't work when you are accessing e-mail remotely via the web.
Apparently, if I'm going to do any work at all I'm going to have to haul my unshowered butt into the office to change the password.
Apparently, that ain't gonna happen today.
Which is OK, because I'm way too busy freaking out about my Chemistry final tonight. I've studied, but it feels like all the equations and concepts are jumbled into an incoherent mass in my brain.
If I get an 80 on the final, I can get a B for the course. Over a 70, I'll get a C.
I'm just praying I don't flunk the damn thing. I don't want to have to do this over again.
On a lighter note, I saw this quiz at Katie's and Keri's. In reality, I take my coffee very strong, with a splash of fat-free half-n-half and a bit of Splenda. But the description is fairly accurate:
| You are a Black Coffee |
![]() At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it Your caffeine addiction level: high |
What Kind of Coffee Are You?

3 comments:
Good Luck tonight and yea for expired passwords!!
Hee hee, "unshowered butt"...(I have one of those myself...."
I'm so glad I don't have to do that... I'd end up doing the same.
Post a Comment