It's that time of year, folks. I get to write my own performance appraisal, yay!
My boss really doesn't have a clue as to what we all do, so we each have to provide a list of our accomplishments so our secretary can type them on the form and Boss Man can sign.
This year, since I am a group lead, I get to provide lists of accomplishments/opportunities for improvement for the people in my group too! Oh Joy!
I am sooo tempted to base my inputs on Dilbert cartoons. Sometimes I can't look at that comic strip because it hits too close to home.
On a brighter note - last summer I submitted a nomination for a group achievement award for our team (a total of 65 people). Finally, award time is here and my group was selected for one of the awards. I'm so happy that they will be recognized for their hard work - our work is always in the background, but vital to the mission. It's only a certificate and no money, of course, but at least it is recognition by the Agency for a talented and hard-working team.
For anyone who is still interested in the U.S space program, we rolled Discovery over to the launch pad on Friday. We are marching toward a July launch. June will be incredibly busy for me at work, but exciting too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment