Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Getting Back to Posting

I don't feel much like writing about anything, but I really want to move that picture of prunes further down the page.....

I have had a cruddy cold thing going on for 10 days now. It has morphed into an allergy/lingering cough thing. I hate it. I hate blowing my nose and coughing. I am not pleasant to be around.

The weird thing is, it seems to have activated my fibro symptoms into a mini-flare. Pain, fatigue, and the worst bout of IBS that I've had in a long time. Deep coughing and severe diarrhea are not a good combination - take my word for it.

Bleh - I'm sick of myself. Can I take a vacation from myself?

I'm also tired. Today I had an opportunity to sleep in - one of the best benefits of working from home (besides not having to get dressed and put on makeup). I can sleep in until 7:30 or even 8 a.m. and I usually do.

Except today, my next door neighbor decided to call at 6:41. A.M. WTF? George had talked with her about replacing the fence between our properties, because we are having other work done. She called to say that she wanted to talk with her neighbor on the other side first. I groggily said "OK" and crawled back under the covers to sleep. The phone rings again at 6:54. She talked with Mark and they've decided not to participate.

Which is OK, but could it not have waited another hour or so???? She knew she woke me up the first time! It's not like she was calling to report an emergency situation. It's a fence, for pete's sake.

On the bright side, the Shuttle mission is going well and my Physics class is interesting. I'm having to dredge up memories of Geometry - do you know how long it's been since I did geometry?? My brain hurts sometimes, but it feels good to stretch it, ya know?

1 comment:

Jason said...

Have you tried mangosteen for your fibro. or IBS? Could help. Email me: jason.mook@gmail.com