I have the strangest dreams when I take nyquil.
Last night I dreamt about going to a rich person's house and meeting their dog. It was a beautiful, greyhound-type dog, with a dark gray smooth coat. With an intricate, black paisley pattern on it.
She had several puppies, who had calico-type versions of her coat. One was gray paisley, with a burnt orange patch on its back and was kind of ugly. The other was my favorite - it was gray paisley with some of the paisleys being a burgundy color (!).
Another nyquil induced hallucination involved my husband and I doing some major comparison shopping for condoms, when a group of people I know from work walked in and starting talking to us. These were not my usual co-workers - it was the CIO, a few other managers I know but don't work directly with. There we were, all standing in front of the condoms talking about pros and cons of each type.
I can trace the dog dream back to a fall fashion catalog I was perusing before bedtime.
The other one? Not.A.Clue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my god, the condom dream is hilarious. I always have strange dreams. Last night it was something about my sister putting my bra in the dryer.
Post a Comment