What is the best household tool for a person who is hit-or-miss with housekeeping chores? **
A cat who eats dust bunnies and cat hair!!
I caught Emma chasing and eating a tiny dust bunny this morning. Since she and Gracie are the source of the cat-hair-tumbleweeds that seem to appear 12.5 seconds after I dust/swiffer/vacuum the whole house - this is perfect!
**Please note: while I emphatically do not enjoy housecleaning, I do keep my house clean. Clutter may accumulate sometimes, but I do keep up with health and well-being chores.
That being said, I am finally going to schedule a cleaning person to come once or twice a month and do the major scrubbing chores I just can't keep up with any more. I have overcome my deeply-ingrained guilt and my husband's paranoia and I'm just going to do it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Kath - you so deserve a cleaning lady!
If it wasn't for Lulu, the kitchen floor would never get washed. She licks everything right up.
Post a Comment