Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Good News/Bad News

Good news: My office move is complete - I am now the proud possessor of a door and a window. Well, I had the window with the same great view in my old office, but now I have A Door. Which I can Close. When people Annoy Me. I love it.

Bad news: The techs that moved my computer could not add a driver so I can print on the printer in my new office. I had to call in another ticket, to get another kind of tech to come out at a to-be-determined time, so I can print. Bureaucracy at its finest.

Good news: I went to the dentist today (long overdue). No cavities!

Bad news: They found a defect in a previous filling, so it has to be replaced. Dentist said ,"It's minor - we won't even have to numb you." I said, "Like hell you are coming in my mouth with a drill and not numbing me first!!"
(***Note to Katie: I think of you every time I go to the dentist and thank God that my body tolerates novocaine).

Good news: By 10 pm tomorrow evening, I will have completed my first Physics test.

Bad news: I may have a nervous breakdown before I even get to the test. I love this subject, but it makes me feel so stupid sometimes. I understand the concepts but my recall ability is so bad anymore. Me, who used to have an almost photographic memory. Trying not to stress, but it's hard.

Please send some memory-enhancing vibes my way, if you can spare some.

1 comment:

Kathy C said...

Sending you some ....vibes, darn can't remember what kind...oh yeah..memory inducing vibes! That's it!