Saturday, September 02, 2006

Shriveled!


This is what I will look like by the end of the weekend. Pruney.

Because I am spending every minute I can in THE SWIM-SPA!!!!

It arrived and was installed successfully yesterday. My heart was in my mouth when the crane was lifting it over the garage into the backyard.

George and I enjoyed soaking in it last night and playing with all the jets and the mood lighting.

This morning, I donned my goggles for a brief swim against the current (I am a lousy swimmer, but now I can practice!). I also was able to do all the exercises I learned in aquatic therapy. Plus, I played like a little kid.

I'm glad it is a 3 day weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pho-to, pho-to, pho-to!!!

Elizabeth said...

Oh good! I'm glad you are able to finally enjoy it.

KinnicChick said...

I'm so excited for you! THis is the coolest thing evah!