Hey, now I'm happier!
My doctor's office just called. The radiologist reading my mammogram sees an "area of interest" that he wants to investigate further. It is more "dense" that the rest of my very-dense tissue, so I get extra-flat boob smooshing and an ultrasound to look forward to in 10 days. Wooohooo!
My mom is a breast cancer survivor, so I'm a bit touchy on this topic. I also know that if there is anything there, I want to find it and get rid of it. I'm glad they are not just writing it off, cause that's how tiny things grow into big things.
But, all in all, I would have been happier with an "All clear - see you next year" message.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oof. Not the best news I've heard all day. But I'm glad they are investigating things. And I'm glad you are diligently keeping an eye on everything my dear. Oy.
Extra big boob squishing hugs to you. Much diva love coming your way. I'm all set up for my own check soon. And the annual physical too. Love ya, sweetie.
There is just not much scarier than that call now is there?
I will be thinking good thoughts your way and looking anxiously for the results to be positively nothing.
I am with ya as well Kathy, positive thoughts coming your way.
Post a Comment