I'm meeting two witty and fun ladies from the Blogosphere tonight for dinner!
I feel like I'm an insecure adolescent. I'm a fat dumpy boring 44 year old surburbanite - what will we talk about? Will they like me?
Ahhh ---- who gives a shit? We'll have fun! We'll be loud! And I'll bet there will be people who will say, "What the hell was THAT all about?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Who is it? Who is it?
I wish it was meeeee!
PINCH.
YOUR.
CHEEKS!
You are adorable, funny and SUCH FUN! I had a BLAST meeting you tonight. Thank you soooooo much for coming out! Can't wait to see you again!
:-)
You are so not boring!
It was GREAT to meet you tonight! Thank you so much for making the trek to meet us. And I am SO glad you didn't fall asleep (or pee your pants) on the way home. :-)
Kathy sounds like you had a great night, we want details !!
Post a Comment