Monday, December 11, 2006

C'est Finis!

I was able to complete my final exam in Physics without totally flaking out - which was my primary goal.

My secondary goal was to go home and celebrate the milestone with my husband while sipping some alcohol. Herradura tequila straight up was the beverage of choice.

I am really glad I can work from home tomorrow morning. I think I may need some extra coffee.

Somehow I've scheduled a bunch of appointments for this week. I see the new "doctor of physical and rehabilitative medicine" tomorrow, for evaluation for trigger point injections and/or physical therapy. Then Thursday evening I see my new therapist. On Friday, I see the new chiropractor, and then I get a haircut, color and highlights.

Will I survive until the weekend, when I'll be able to complete the Christmas preparations and decorations? The outlook for Wednesday's goodie day at work is waning to storebought cookies or cake of some sort. I don't think the baking bug with be biting me in the ass this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slam 'em back, baby, you deserve it! What a week! :) I think it's best to schedule lots of appointments all in one week-- then you can RELAX next week and absorb the new information, and your new hair.

But I do think you've got to get a little more active with that camera in 2007. I'd love to see those Christmas lights, and the pool, and those kitties under the tree, not to mention your new hair...and I wouldn't mind the rest of your lovely face while you are at it, not just the hair! :)

KathyK said...

Thanks, Katie! And you are right - I need to get comfortable with our digital camera by practicing a lot over the holidays. I don't know why the thing intimidates me.