Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Wishes

Happy New Year, all! (or can I get away with y'all after 22 years in Texas?)

I'm hoping everyone can look at the end of 2006 with satisfaction and/or relief - and that you possess excited anticipation for 2007.

I'm declaring 2007 to be The Year I Finally Get My Shit Together.

And this time, I believe it will be. I'm already making some changes, and I'm accepting some other things that I felt were personal failures but have come to realize that they are not.

It's going to be a good year.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Excellent slogan. 2007 is going to also be my year of getting my shit together.

KinnicChick said...

happy new year, honey. Sounds like a diva slogan if ever i heard one. the year WE get our shit together. heh. :)

KinnicChick said...

I bestow upon you the letter S...

Hmmmm... Shit. heh. Didn't think of that one until I got here.