Lake Tahoe was absolutely wonderful! We explored, we hiked (well, it was walking but since it was all in the mountains I'll call it hiking), we relaxed, we had a great time. I plan to write more about all we did (Yosemite, Napa, etc) but for today I just want to say - I wish we had taken 2 weeks instead of just one. But since it has been ages since we took a full week away from home, this vacation was still glorious.
I was worried that my fibromyalgia was going to interfere with our enjoyment, but it did not. I made sure to get enough rest - important, especially since this flatlander dwells at humid, sea-level or below. I was prepared for the altitude and the dryness, and adjusted accordingly. We were pretty active every day and it felt wonderful.
Also wonderful was the hot tub at the hotel, of which I took full advantage.
I'll have to figure out the picture-posting thing so I can post a few, but now I have to return to reality and get ready for another work week. I'm facing it with a much better mind-set than I've had in a loooooong time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your vacation sounds wonderful :0)
About posting photos:
Go to photobucket.com and sign up for a free image hosting account. It's very fast. Then you click "browse", which will bring up a list of stuff from your desktop. Click on the one you want, then wait for it to load. Once it's loaded, under each photo will be three options of code. Go for URL. It will look like (I'm using * for the bracket thingies so this will show)
*url src="adressofphotobucket.photoname.gif"*
Copy the code. Then go to your blog compose page and paste it where you want it. If you want it to be over on the left then insde the brackets, write: align="left", or: align="right", or: align="center".
Finished code will look like this:
*url src="adressofphotobucket.photoname.gif" align="right"*
Your trip sounded like just what you needed. Tell us more when you have time. Especially about Napa Valley. Napa is an area I really want to go and discover. It's on my list of places in the States I have to see.
I use Hello to post my pictures.
Post a Comment