I want to retract my earlier, whiny post. Since lunchtime, my office mate had to be rushed to the doctor because her blood sugar spiked to over 300 (she is a diabetic and cannot seem to keep her sugar under control). I had to remain calm for her, and for her friend who has a cardiac condition and was very upset when Evelyn became ill.
Just a few minutes ago, another co-worker asked to meet with me and then asked for my help in relocating to another part of the country. Her 18-year-old son, who has caused his family continual heartache and was kicked out of their house last month, killed someone in a drug/money dispute on Saturday night.
I apologize for ever complaining or whining about my little aches, pains, or aggravations. I give thanks that my problems are small in the grand scheme of things.
Keep Evelyn and Annette in your thoughts and prayers, please?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow - I still think you have a right to complain, living in constant pain ranks right up there with the problems of Evelyn and Annette. All three of you will be in my thoughts.
Oh my.
Kathy is right, dear. Whining is definitely allowed when dealing with chronic pain. And I repeat that I really hope your appointment is a source of help and comfort. You'll all be in my prayers. ((((hugs))))
Post a Comment