Thursday, October 20, 2005

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You know that test I didn't study for?

The one where I only had a clue how to solve the problem on 5 questions, and just had to do eeny-meeny-miney-mo on the other 5? Gotta love those multiple guess tests.

I got an 80. That's a B.

WTF was I worrying about???

(The class average was 57 points.)

2 comments:

Kathy C said...

Yes, you are a brainiac. In fact, we should forever call you "The Brain" If you like I will be Pinky? Ever seen that one?

Oh, and a word of advice? Don't mention the non-studying to all them that gots 50's!

KathyK said...

Aw, I wasn't saying that I was so smart - I was marveling that it was so easy to guess and be right! Multiple choice tests don't show if you have learned something, they show you can eliminate some choices and then guess.