I'm hurting today, big time. Muscle spasms in my shoulders, and from my hips to my ankles. So sharp they take my breath away sometimes.
I hobbled into work at lunchtime and I don't know if I'll be able to stay. I have Chemistry class tonight but I don't know if I'll be able to stand through lab and then sit through the review for the test.
Fibro is teaching me a lesson. Just when I think I can ignore it for a little while, it comes back with a whammy.
I may have to resort to the heavy duty drugs and just forget about everything else. Damn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww sweetie. I hope you are feeling better really soon. Dang fybro. May the super drugs kick in soon.
I hope you were able to get thru the day, I know how important work and school are to you. More importantly I hope the pain has subsided!
Post a Comment