Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I must be nucking futs

Otherwise, I would never have tried to take both Biology and Chemistry this semester while working full time. I have been completely stressed out about my schoolwork, because I fell behind during the hurricane exercise and my brain seemed to purge everything I had learned up to that time. Unfortunately, it is exam time and I have to cram all that info back into my brain in order to take the tests.

My biology instructor gave us a take home test - it was originally planned to be given in class but we missed a whole week for evacuation. It is due Saturday and I have it mostly finished. I had to put it aside to do Chemistry homework that was due last night. We have the chemistry exam Wednesday, and I have a lot of memorization to do before then. I hate memorization - give me something to reason out and I'm happier.

In addition, we have our first lab practical exam on Saturday. There are 30 stations set up, and you get 1 minute to answer 2 questions about the experiment at the station, then move to the next one.

I don't think I'll be taking 2 courses next semester. This is just too much for my weak brain to handle.

Oh, yeah, work is busy too. And my house is a disaster area. I only have so much time and energy, and work and school are monopolizing my attention right now. Poor George, Gracie and Emma. I am neglecting them. I'll have to make it up to them next week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy C says:

I think a cleaning lady is in order. Dontya think? It hurts my head to think of your schedule. Here I was thinking it was time to start taking some more online classes...

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Kathy. I can't seem to get past "nucking futs!" LMAO!!! It's funnier than "underpants".

SNORT!

Kathy Howe said...

OMG! You totally win the prize for best post title!

That rocks!

Autumn said...

whew.... good luck!!