Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Livin' on the Edge

I'm doing something daring and shocking tonight.

Well, at least it is for me.


I have a chemistry quiz, and I didn't study for it. I didn't even do one practice problem, and I missed the class where he reviewed how to do the equations and problems.

This is the first time in my entire life that I am knowingly taking a test, totally unprepared.

The consequences are not dire - doing well counts for extra credit, doing poorly doesn't count against me, but still.....this is SO not like me.

Maybe next, I'll take up skydiving. I'm kind of liking the adrenaline rush.

God, my life is boring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, Kathy. Do I detect a mid-life crisis in the making?????

You go, girl.

Come to my house and we'll go crazy. Like, hot air ballooning over the fall colors of the woods and roasting (and eating) a pound of S'mores.

Let us know how the experience went for you! Good luck tomorrow.

Kathy C said...

Oh you are livin on the edge for sure!

At least it doesn't count!