Well, maybe that's overstating a bit, but I'm feeling much better emotionally today. Physically, I'm still having some problems but I can handle it.
I was really low yesterday - mad and frustrated about the fibro flare, overwhelmed by work and school. It's all just a vicious circle - when things get out of whack in my body, the chemicals that control my brain function and emotional centers get goofy too. And vice versa.
I struggled through work yesterday afternoon, telling myself I'd just skip class since I was feeling so bad. Then I thought about the lab session we were supposed to do, and I didn't want my lab partner, Christina, to be stuck with completing the work by herself. So I told myself I'd just do the lab and skip the lecture.
When I got to school, the instructor had decided we would do problem review as teams instead of working in the lab. That session went well, so I decided to stay for the lecture, where he reviewed the topics that will be on Wednesday's test. From this review, I feel like I understand the stuff a little better. I was really glad I stayed.
Today is a beautiful day. I'm able to work at home this morning and snuggle with my kitties a bit. I have to go into the office for a meeting this afternoon, but that's OK.
My hips and legs are still hurting but not as badly. I was able to take my heavy-duty drugs last night and slept well. So, I'm almost perky today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you are feeling a little better physically (although all better would make me feel happier) and that your outlook is so great. You are an inspiration, my dear. We can all learn a thing or two from you!
Post a Comment