I got tired of having problems with fibromyalgia, so I've switched gears and am having surgery to remove my gallbladder tomorrow.
A gallstone in caught in my bile duct caused me the worst pain I've ever had in my life, Sunday night and Monday. My appendix got "agitated" from the problem, but fortunately it settled down and won't have to be removed.
The good news is - no hospital stay, because it can be done laparoscopically (sp?). It will be interesting to see how my fibro reacts to all this hubbub.
ps - the inventor of Vicodin should be elevated to sainthood. That's the only thing that kept me sane yesterday amidst the pain, prodding, and testing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You get an award just for attempting to spell the l-word. Gawd. Take it easy, my friend, and best wishes-- be sure to ask to have whatever they take out of you brought to your room so you can photograph it for your blog!
EEK! I am soooo glad you are getting it taken care of quickly!
Best of luck with the surgery. But, um, warn us on the diva sight before you post that pic..
Post a Comment