I got nuthin'. Everyday stuff is too boring to write about. I have no creative juices flowing, no observations to make, no causes to make me rant.
I start back to school next Tuesday. Maybe that will give me some fresh fodder for blogging. I'm taking Inorganic Chemistry 2 at night, and Interpersonal Communication as an on-line course. The idea of a Speech class being on-line is perverse enough to make me giggle every time I think about it.
My younger cat, Emma, has feline acne on her chin. What will they think of next?
I've had the crud since 12/30/05 and the drainage and coughing continue. My husband was talking on the phone to my youngest niece Courtney, who just turned 13. She said, "Uncle George, did you guys get a dog? I thought I heard barking." "No, hon, that's just your Aunt Kathy hacking up a lung again."
Tomorrow is a government holiday here - meaning, I have off from work. I plan to celebrate by sleeping in and maybe taking my Mom to buy shoes.
My autobiography is going to be a real page-turner, isn't it?? The publishers are lining up at my door...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Maybe that's how January is supposed to be. I don't know - not much going on here either but sickness.
I heard a rumor that this is where all the people named Kathy hang out.
;-)
Post a Comment