First is my mom, Irene, and me at a restaurant at the Venetian in Vegas. The pseudo Grand Canal is behind us.

Next is a photo of my girls, Gracie and Emma, enjoying a lazy rainy afternoon together on the bean bag. They still wrestle a bunch, but they cuddle up together sometimes too. Gracie had her checkup at the vet this morning, and the granuloma they removed from her tongue in the fall has not started to grow again. I am very thankful.

By the way, Gracie is the gray fuzzy one (Gray-C for gray cat), who is almost 2 years old, and Emma is the black and white skinny long one, who is about 9 months old. No particular reason for her name - it just fit.
3 comments:
Photos, yay! Write about the Venetian canal in Vegas. What was it like? Was it cheesy? It's so nice to see a photo of your mom (and you of course!) after all you two have been through, it's nice to be able to see her.
And the cats, well, cats...one can never have enough photos of cats on a webpage is all I can say!! I love kitties!!
Yes, yes! Love pictures of cats. Although, lately I'd like mine to contain their energy. My plants are suffering.
The picture of you and your mom is very nice. I'm glad you were able to get away at Christmas and enjoy the holidays.
Hooray! I LOVE this photo of you and your mom. Beautiful.
Post a Comment