Sunday, April 08, 2007

A New Week

Hope everyone had a good weekend. If you celebrate Easter, I hope it was inspiring.

We have had an unusual return of winter weather here for the past two days, which dampened Easter egg hunts and springtime fashion displays. Forty-five degrees and rainy is not common in this part of Texas - in the past, I have attended outdoor Easter services and been sunburnt in the 90 degree heat.

Tomorrow I get to perform my civic duty. I was originally called back when my mom was just out of the hospital and was able to reschedule. Back then, April 9th seemed very far away. Today, not so much.

1 comment:

Kathy C said...

I've ALWAYS wanted to be on Jury Duty. Think they will ever let me?? I actually got the letter stating I was on the list, but then, no call. =(