Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Oooo, sparkly!

What a wonderful feeling! After the cleaning team left yesterday, I danced around the house and felt wonderful. I wish I had done this a long, long time ago.

When I left the kitties out of their exile in the workout room (not on the cleaning team's list - yet), they went nuts, sniffing and investigating all the nooks and crannies that the strangers touched. They were so cute!

It was embarrassing to see what the ladies unearthed from behind the sofa, bookcases, and big-screen TV: 6 mousies (kitty toys), 3 jingly balls (ditto), a stray catalog (mine), and enough dust and cat hair to make a whole new cat. Oh, well - that's why I'm paying them to do the cleaning. I'm no good at it!

Now, every 2 weeks I'll have this sparkly feeling again when my home gets refreshed. Yay!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Redemption is good for the soul. ;)