Our beloved Dr. Helen called this evening to tell us that Gracie's biopsy was non-cancerous. It was a benign kind of granuloma something-or-other that cats get sometimes.
The growth that I had removed from my nose a few years ago was a granuloma, too. Gracie's biopsy results came back quicker than mine did - hmph!
Anyway, Gracie will be checked in a few weeks to see if there's any regrowth. If so, it is treated with steroids and antibiotics and should not be a big deal. I was pretty sure that the results would be similar to this, but it's always nice to hear confirmation that it's not cancer.
I'll be spending all day tomorrow in my Biology class. I downloaded the syllabus from the on-line class site - the first exam is next week! I'm not used to taking tests like this. In graduate school, we were graded on papers and projects - no tests. Multiple choice makes me crazy - I'd rather write a 2-page essay than try to guess whether the instructor is being tricky or not with their wording of the question.
I'm looking forward to the long weekend - no work on Monday and no class Monday evening! Because I work from home on Tuesdays, I won't have to get up early until Wednesday morning - yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay!!!!! That is great news!!! (happy dance!) And best of luck with that test :)
Ditto, Diva! Sleep until your eyelids don't flutter no mo'. So happy about the news of Gracie! So very happy. Give her a great big hug and kiss from Aunt Beanie!
Post a Comment