Well, I survived my Biology test on Saturday. I think I did OK - grades are not posted yet. Taking the test was a little nerve-wracking. There were 100 questions, and most were fairly easy.
Tonight I have a quiz in Chemistry on dimensional analysis (read: lots of math, word problems - my nemesis). I have always hated word problems - give me a nice long equation to solve for x and I'm happy. Ask me how many gallons of water are contained in a pool that is 18 by 6 by 8 feet, and my eyes cross.
Things are getting interesting at work - on Friday they will announce that I am officially entering the world of management on the lowest rung as a Lead. No extra money or anything, but I have to make sure all the tasks get done - not just do them myself, as I've been admonished. So my workload may be less in quantity but different in content. At least I won't have to deal with personnel and budget issues, so this might be my ideal position!
I've been keeping my sanity by daydreaming about what activities and spa treatments I will indulge in on Sunday through Thursday of next week. I'm really looking forward to my vacation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Proud of you, Kathy. You didn't throw-up on your test book or teacher or nuttin'. I used to when I was so scared about taking a test.
Great news on the job front. It's about time that ________ place put you in the lead!!! Now, lead everyone out early on Friday.
Ah school - I bet you did well on your test. You're just THAT kinda girl.
Enjoy your time away. I'll miss your posts.
Post a Comment