Last night I took a Chemistry exam. The material basically the same items included on the informal quiz from last week, on which I earned my lowest grade ever - a 50. But since the class average was 33, I tried not to be too upset.
I was well prepared for the exam (but I thought I was well-prepared for the quiz, too). The quiz included very convoluted, involved problems to be solved in a very short period of time. For the exam, we have 90 minutes, and I was done in 45, even with taking my time and checking my answers methodically.
I got a 95, and that's not including the extra credit question that I think I answered correctly.
Ppttthhhbbbt! You can't keep a good woman down, my boy.
Also, I aced my Biology exam Saturday and the previous lab practical. All I have to do is show up for the last 2 tests, and I'll be exempt from the comprehensive final. Whew.
I'll still have to take the comprehensive Chem final exam - he doesn't exempt anyone, even if you have an A average. But at least I won't have to be studying for 2 comprehensive finals at the same time.
I'm glad I have my school work to distract me from my sucky job right now. My job itself doesn't necessarily suck - it's the fallout from the political maneuvering that makes my job difficult and depressing.
But they still pay me, so I guess I'll keep showing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You ROCK my dear.
You are needed in the cancer world. Did you know they have a mandate to cure it by 2015? They need you NOW!
Post a Comment