Sunday, November 20, 2005

What a Wonderful Morning!

George woke up early, as usual, but I got to sleep in until 8 a.m. or so. When I finally strolled out of the bedroom, my kitties greeted me but no George.

Coffee was brewed, so I poured myself a mug and loved on the kitties for a while. I began to read the Sunday paper, and after a while I heard the garage door open. George was home....

with all the groceries we need to make Thanksgiving dinner!

He was bored, so he braved the supermarket to get the turkey, vegetables, etc. for Thursday's dinner.

Not having to press through the crowds later today -- it just doesn't get much better than that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Can I borrow George for awhile?

KinnicChick said...

Terrific. I want a George.

And that sounded annoyingly like Veruca Salt. :)

Kathy Howe said...

Where do I find me a George?