We had a Chemistry quiz last night. Although it was officially a "surprise" quiz, it was obvious we would have one and I worked very hard on homework problems in preparation.
What I didn't take into account was that half the questions would be on the really new material, not just the recent material I had worked on.
My grade is a 50.
That is the lowest grade I've ever received.
Knowing that the class average was 33.22 doesn't console me much.
On the previous quiz, when I didn't prepare and outright guessed, I got an 80. Fortunately, these "surprise" quizzes can't count against you, they can only give you extra credit points. And I was sure I earned a few extra credit points on the most recent one. Obviously, I was wrong.
We have a full-blown test on this material Monday night. And I have a big Biology test on Saturday.
I am panicking.
Maybe this whole school thing is a mistake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't let one little pop quiz sink your boat, Missy! As far as I can tell from this disance, you are doing very well overall-- don't let it get you down. Do you have to get straight A's, or is passing enough-?
Post a Comment