Amazing. F'ing amazing.
I feel good. I mean, I feel really good.
A few aches and pains, but nothing major. My body seems to be working well, in all its various functions - like sleep, digestion, etc. I had forgotten how this felt.
Best of all, I have energy. Energy to do things, energy to make plans and follow through, energy to laugh and sing most of the day.
I knew I was in another depression, but I didn't realize how deep. It's hard to know whether symptoms are from fibro, depression or both sometimes.
I think this Lyrica medication, along with daily physical conditioning, is working *fingers crossed*.
I'm me again. It feels great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
F'ing wonderful!!!!
Let's dance the happy dance!!!
I'm late in posting. I've been sucked into editing and then I managed to stab myself in the index finger with our kitchen scissors, which made typing uncomfortable, but I'M BACK NOW!!!!
F'ing Eh!
hee hee ha ha.
I'm so thrilled for you!
Post a Comment