Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Yay!

Yay - I'm in a smaller cast/splint! This one goes from mid-finger to just past the wrist - a great improvement from fingertip to elbow. I can start moving my hand around, while observing that profound medical advice: If it hurts, don't do it.

I wrote a long bitchfest of a post last night about doctors and doctors' offices. I deleted it because no one wants to listen/read a bunch of whining.

Today is a sleepy day. When I got up at 6:30 I felt pretty good. After I ate breakfast, I was going to jump in the shower, but the bed beckoned. "I'll just rest here for 5 mintes," I told myself. The next thing I knew, George was nudging me and asking if I was going to work today.

Yikes - I'm glad he was home from work today. I'd probably still be asleep!

I just made it into the office in time for my regular 9 a.m. meeting. I hate cutting it that close and rushing like that.

I wish I could fall asleep that easily and deeply at night!

1 comment:

KinnicChick said...

Great news, Kath! And I know what you mean about the sleep thing. I can fall so deeply asleep in the morning after I've been awakened by the alarm - "Oh just five more minutes to lie here in the snuggly bed..." and I'm out for hours sometimes! Snooze buttons are baaaad.