When my alarm went off this morning, I had a colossal migraine and a sore throat. I decided to declare a Jammie Day for myself, took some meds and went back to sleep with my kitties.
By the time I woke up, the head pain was better. I think both George and I are fighting off some kind of cold bug. He was up during the night with fever. Macho man that he is, he went to work despite chills and sinus problems.
Today was a good day to relax. Work is at a standstill, and it has been thundering all day with a little light rain.
I go to my first Physics class tonight. Thanks for the vote of confidence, Keri! I'm feeling much better about the whole thing. Hopefully, I'll feel the same way after class tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not following the news closely, I don't know what is happening with the current shuttle launch. Are you involved with this one? Last I heard they were shooting for a Tuesday launch. You aren't sounding all crazed about work. What does that mean???
Hope class was a smash and I hope you felt much better before you had to be there!
Post a Comment